I know this picture really doesn’t do this chicken justice but let me tell you it is wonderful and very easy to make.
- Preheat oven to 350
- Put wax paper down on a shallow dish (or use whatever you normally do to keep food from sticking)
- Wash your chicken and place it in the dish.
- Pour as much salsa as it takes to completely cover the chicken
- Put in the oven until cooked approximately 25 mins
- Cover with shredded cheese and put back in the oven until melted
- Serve and enjoy
Because I am on a diet I don’t add the cheese on mine. If you like spicy foods use medium or hot salsa what ever you prefer.
The calories for this vary depending on the size of chicken you have but I made this the other day without the cheese and for a piece of chicken 4 oz it took about 1/2 cup of salsa to cover it and I still had a little left over. The calories ended up being around 180, can’t go wrong with that =)